Thursday, July 8, 2010

O'Charleys

A coupon sent me here again not that I object. I find I like the food here. Below is the loaded potato soup. Somewhat traditional cream base potato soup with a topping of bacon and cheese like a loaded baked potato.
Next what I had wanted to get the last time I was here. Cedar planked tilapia. Salmon has a distinctive flavor profile. The cedar gives it an undernote of smoke and I like thing smoky. Tilapia is a flavor sponge so there was more smoke flavor present. It went well the lemon pepper seasoning. The side was the broccoli & rice casserole.
Lastly I got the caramel pie sans whipped cream, nuts, and chocolate chips. I absolutely adore caramel and the bare pie delivers a real punch of that flavor. I was in dessert heaven. Not pictured is the new cherry limeade. As I like both flavors I got one. It was delicious and thirst quenching




No comments: